Environment, Climate Change & Coastal Development Department was established on 17th May 2016 by the Government of Sindh. It is comprised of Sindh Environment Protection Agency (SEPA), Sindh Coastal Development Authority (SCDA) and Climate Change.
Our Mission is to create an Environment free from any pollution, based on sustainable development. This department has currently more than 350 employees who are working diligently to make a better environment for the future generations.
ECC&CDD, Government of Sindh strives for a clean & green environment its attached bodies work tirelessly to implement the environmental laws of the land.
- To mitigate the effects of Climate Change.
- To control pollution & its harmful effects.
- To strengthen the idea of 3R (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle).
- To implement the environmental laws according to Sindh Environmental Protection Act 2014.
- To work for sustainable development of coastal areas of Sindh.
Vacancies Announced in Sindh Environment Protection Tribunal (last date 16-03-2020)Posted on 03 Mar 2020 | Read More
Vacancies announced (Date expired for form submission)Posted on 17 Feb 2020 | Read More
Recruitment Rules of SEPA Uploaded on sitePosted on 23 Jan 2020 | Read More
Meeting of ADB Mission with the secretary ECC& CDDPosted on 16 Jan 2020 | Read More
No Events Found
No Notification Found
No Transfers Found